Tuesday 10 December 2013

Highlight of my Best EIGHTEENTH (18) !!

Well, Hey hey hey!!! Yes, I'm back here, finally, after ages! My apology for myself not to be consistent enough to keep this blog updated regularly. So where should I start with now? Err.. Since it's been a while since I last wrote, this time could possibly bit longer, and I might conclude my 18 as it's coming to the end of 2013 now._.

Okay, firstly after finishing my first year at school now here I am in Hyatt Regency Perth, doing my internship in Events Services department aka banquet attendant. Been here for more than 4 months now and it's just absolutely very awesome experiences and moments I have got! Wait, I'm not exaggerating at all, nope! It is truly such a fabulous time during my work here. I've learnt really lot of things, like really lot. haha. And another most important one is of course I've known many new people here, yeap I made lot of new friends here, and you won't believe how amazing some of them are, it's just flawless dude. I really can't stop being thankful and grateful to God that kept sending me His angels from heaven that i called as Bestfriends or sisters and brothers. I feel so much love here, I built new "family" too here, in the city I had never even once think I would stay before, from the first time I came here with no one and no friends at all, till now, what a life eh? I mean yeah, I tried to go with the flow n just keep moving without hesitate and now I'm touched with everything:)

How's working life? Since this is my first job ever, I could honestly say it is crazy actually :p I never expect myself working 'too' hard before, I thought I'll still chill and relax a bit, but in fact not at all, I was wrong. hahaha. Working long long long hours, finishing super late or actually early in the morning, staying overnight doing double shift, having split shift, or working 12 days straight, and the one I hate most, get up superb early in the morning! Damn, lol. Even got almost 800 hrs maybe in 4+months. But as I said, tried to go with the flow, everything just passed like that now, all I have to do is to keep giving efforts each day and not forgetting to keep new things that I learnt and I'm still happy. Working hard for sure won't make me forget my 'play' time too anyway, I could still have my own time, hanging out with friends, and as well spare some times to keeping in touch with those in hometown :) Keeping everything balance is almost impossible as we all know, but well, I believe I have always tried my best to keep all in the same scale although still the most important thing is alway NOW and those around us in this very moment. And I think I've typed quite lot too up to this point hey:p forgive me, it's just hard to stop once i start to write? hahaha

Here's some photos of me and my Hyatt Perth Buddies :)
Sunday brunch with Lower Lobby girls:)



It's always good to have ladies time after work;)
  
Celebrating my best mate birthday in Crown! xoxo

Latest dinner with Hyatt's crew:)

Okay, now I'm just gonna jump and talk about my highlights of this epic year of 2013!! 

After 18 years breathing in this world, this year has truly be the most memorable with lots of thing happening, changing, improving an everything. It is really my sweet amazing 18 and I've lived it to the fullest without regrets! Or even make me wish to stay 18 forever! Well I actually lied, I did actually regret couple of things before but just for very short while though, I'm still being grateful as always.
But yeah man, since the beginning of this year it has just been amazing, followed by my most special birthday, moving to OZ, studied in sydney, living with dorm friends with so many international friends, having my practical and started to build up my preparation for my career till I got the job here and learnt even more, moving to Perth, another new city, with new fantastic people, and I realised another thing I've improved is my English as well, hahaha i know it still need to be improve lot more, but i'm progressing it already :p from the first time I regret myself for choosing to start this hospitality thingy on my age of 18, being the youngest one, n while other friends still so chill with their life, till this second I feel so proud with myself to prove myself I was wrong, I'm more than what I think I was, it's never too early and too late to start anything. I mean like whatever we do and sacrificed, we will eventually receive the rewards for ourselves dude. There will be some priceless feeling that we can get. I still remember how excited I was when I got my first salary, I earned my own money with my own hardwork dude! I felt so independent that time, and I could start show to my parents that I'm their daughter that could make them proud, maybe not today but one day, and it comes sooner day by day. I proved to my old-self and those who looked down on me before, that I'm not nothing, I'm not just that little kid that know only playing around, irresponsible or whatsoever you name it. So yeah, look at me now, and I'm still me, but I always try to be better, cause I'm just me that won't give up with anything.
There's some things happened and tried to block me down, but still, I passed through them. :) It's just truly awesome year I've been through, n I will always remember this full of progresses 18th of mine:)

One last thing that we all should always keep in mind, being better person never mean to change yourself, we are still the same person as we are before, you can't be someone else to be better, we are all good in the way we are, everyone's different, but that doesn't mean to stop us on improving ourselves to be a better person and stop learning.
"Cause learning is never ending journey" :)

We all did mistakes, but what makes some people different is the way they overcome it. Some people feel sorry too much and regret it. Some people get afraid and never want to try anything. Some people just ignore and pretend there's nothing wrong at all. Some people accepts their faults but just do nothing for it. And lastly, there is also some people who open-heartedly accepts the mistakes they did, go through them, learn from them and keep trying until they get what they want, and I'm gonna include myself to the last one;)

Cheers!









Ngell.

No comments:

Post a Comment