Sunday 28 April 2013

Life and Dream~

Hey buddies! In the previous I mentioned that I will write new post about friendship as its theme, but what to say, I'm so sorry that up to now, I haven't got enough time to type it down and post it, but maybe next time, I will sure post it!

How r u now Ngell? With your second term?
Look like idiot in kitchen uniform!:$

Aaaahh~~ it's so crazy my friends, busy as hell! Lol. Not to be over, but really, compared with my first term, theories, this time is really like 10 times busier! Plus for this first 5 weeks I got the shift in the Back Of House (BOH) a.k.a kitchen!!! Never even once in my mind crossed that I would be working in the kitchen and dealing with sharp huge knives before, working for almost 12 hours nonstop 5 days a week, chopping, preparing foods, platting, cleaning, washing, everything! I can't lie that I was so afraid at the first time, especially to see the knives set we got, and few friends cut themselves accidentally, yeah, I'm one of the type that can't hold to see blood. >,< eeerrrr,, I even got a thought of giving up before, even after the second day of work, I felt like dying, whole body aching everywhere even fingers!!! Waking up very early everyday and start working directly.

I bet no one could imagine how tiring is that, preparing meals for approximately 300 people every meal time, busy as fck man! Haha! But yeah, after passed one week, now I start to get use with the busy n tiring condition, and as one of my best mate said, although I complaint a lot, she knows that I will still put the best effort when I'm working. Sure I am! Although there's lot pressure esp for kind person like me, it is so hard, but everytime I'm dealing directly, I will always put all my focus on it and make it done. And of course I'm so proud of one of my habit like that! *although I chopped my finger once and got so many scars too for 5days work* ;P hoho For me now, I acknowledge that as long as we have that sincere heart when doing any tasks, God will always bless us and make everything seems easier. I'm currently facing a new extremely challenging tasks to complete this 5 weeks straight in kitchen, where I never been in the kitchen before.

21.04.13~

With Puteri & Jeff :D
What special bout this date? Actually there's nothing special, it's exactly 3 months for me being in Sydney, starting my brand new life :D I have day off for this weekend, so me and my friends, Puteri from Indo same as me, and Jeff from hongkong went to Penrith which is about 1.5 hrs from Leura, where we stay. Usually we take train to reach other stations, but due to the trackwork, it was replaced by bus. We spent our interesting quality time, but what make me reach this blog page to write the new post is this:






View from above Leura station!!! ><
We went back from Penrith to Leura about 5++, and all the way in bus, I can't keep my eyes off from looking to the view outside, the sunset this evening was really amusing! It's so outstanding and unusual, even I could rarely feel sunset here, for like an hour I keep watching the beauty of nature out there, and keep wishing I would have a camera at the moment and found one nice spot to capture it up, but yeah I don't have one other than my Iphone camera and sitting inside the moving bus. At 6++ we alighted at leura station and I can't hold myself to run a bit up the hill and took some photos of the view then my friend simply asked why don't we go to Katoomba (next station) and go to the echo point, it should be great, without any longer, we ran to catch a taxi and off to Echo point. Unfortunately the sunset was nearly gone and my phone camera can't catch anything! But one thing that made us stay there for quite a while in the middle of strong cold wind without coat/jacket was the epic star rivers!!! And what made me really even more satisfied is I saw a falling star!! one out of those billion stars above me, fell in front of my eyes!
I don't care if it sounds so silly or ridiculously idiot, whatever, believe it or not, laying down on the floor facing the night skies under million of stars is one of my dreams since small! And for the first time ever I could have that moment comes true tonight! with really gorgeous view of stars above me, it seems so unbelievable for me, moreover all the stars look so close to us!
There isn't really many points for this post, but I'm just so excited like a little kid:p





 But there's always lesson to learn!
Cheers Buddies!!!
In life we should always have dreams, no matter how small, little, stupid, idiot, unrealistic or whatever it is, just at least when we own few of dreams, it could at least be motivation when we keep holding onto it, and even if we can't reach even one of your dreams, just trust me that at least you are now a better person with better skills, knowledges, experiences and etc!
So, never stop dreaming but just don't forget to keep walking in reality buddies!
Cheers!!!

Three Sisters, Echo Point, Katoomba! My phone can't capture the outstanding stars in the skies! :( sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment