Sunday 14 April 2013

Explore, Explore and Explore!! Aussie Exploration+Self Exploration=Life Adventure!

And yeah! I'm back, again, for my third post buddy!! wohooo!!! Finally final exam done, and means I've just past through my first term out of 6 term! Feel so great. Today post, I will tell about my term break activity dude including my first time experience of traveling all by myself. Lol


After studying for 8weeks and exam on the 9th week, here comes the term break which sure everyone is waiting for, some of them gone for holiday and some of them gone back to their hometown, singapore, malaysia, hongkong, china, aussie, including indo, moreover, quit a few of my mexican friends like Isabel, Michelle and some others, including Fiorella from Peru, they are all visiting Indonesia! Dang, how can I don't feel envy that even them can go to Indo, while me myself can't go back to Indo T.T why why why? haha It's because my term break is only last for 10 days, and for me, I don't think it's enough for me to go back just that short time :p it will sure be even harder for me if I go back and have to leave again just when I start to feel back my most comfort zone.


Autumn in Leura, Blue Mountain while walking back alone :)
So then what did I do for this 10 days break? School's dorm is damn empty and they just serve brunch, how bout my dinner? haha it's ridiculous. I spent the first 4 days full by myself, I tried to be productive that I download all the materials for next term and tried to scan it, but hell no, lol, it's too hard:p hahaha so I tried another thing, and I decide to walk by myself to nearest one, Leura Mall (not actual mall for your info, just some stores in the side of road) and walk back to dorm, just to spend my time and count as sports too LOL cause the games room and gym in dorm are under maintenance -___- And then the next day I walk to station and went to Katoomba to find some food for dinner. And I realise actually it's not too bad to walk alone, although I still prefer with friends, cause I don't really like being alone ><
And the last day which is yesterday, I went down to city and met my cousin n his fam there, and I have to walk and explore this Sydney city by myself to find their staying place! actually it suppose to be reached just in 5mins, but I walked 20mins cause I'm not familiar LOL After walked for some moments and have late lunch together, I went off to airport, and again, all by my own.

Luckily everything just turn out perfectly, although got confuse a bit bout the transportation, gate, checkin and whatever, and I knew I might be so unfamiliar that's why I went there lot earlier LOL the plane I used for flying wasn't really good, I felt like being in the shaker and make me so dizzy for 1.5 hour! Again, even after touchdown Melbourne, my bro ask me to take bus myself to city -___- so cruel, I think now I could really be Ngell the Explorer! hahaha but anyway, whether I'm smart enough or lucky that I don't really found any difficulty and get lost. Thanks Buddha for make everything seems so easy for me :D 


Lesson for the experience this time:
"Once in a time, you need to try to walk by your own to measure your real ability. Just don't be afraid as long as you keep holding faith, you will be alright. Cause, in your entire life people will always come and go, you can't only rely on others, trust yourself buddy! In the end you will sure be so proud of yourself after all you've done and pass through ;)"


So! How bout Melbourne, ngell? hahaha
Yeah, sure I will tell more about my Incredible life experiences in Melbourne asap, probably soon after I done my trip from here, dude B-) so just be patient and stay tune LOL
See Yaa and CHEERS to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment