Friday 5 April 2013

Growing up mean being 'Responsible' and 'Professional'

Hello buddy! I come back for my second post, so what will I write today? Hopefully I don't write too long. Lol Yeah, I'm having my final exam for this term now, and by finished today subject, means just one more last subject this monday! geez, the last is even the toughest subject, but in this second I just don't feel like studying and now I'm here to share with you. Haha 9 weeks of studying and now reach final exam, isn't it so fast? or perhaps just for me.

In the past few days, I have short conversation with one old friend of mine, she's really a master in my sight, she's good at everything, sports, friendship, social, include academic, she was in the same class with me until she was selected to join the acceleration class in high school, so I asked her a bit tips how to survive and she just simply said just be relax and enjoy everything in her cool way as usual. haha She's one of the people in my life that bring so much positive impacts, she is the one who change me from a super spoil little stupid girl to me now as independent girl who can stand by myself. 
yeah, maybe many people will obviously think and see me as a lazy stupid dumb fool girl who always play around and hate studying esp in academic thing and I admit it's true, however best word to say is I used to be that kind of person, if they know how strict and crazy this school I enter now, everyone will absolutely ask how can type of person like me survive? Even I asked myself too!
Being fully professional including the grooming! Wearing this kind of uniform everyday from 8am-5pm is now becoming my style .__. 



Now I know the best answer for this, it's all about time, it changes people, include me dude, what difference it is just positive or negative, and for me it's time to change myself to be more and more responsible with my own life, choice, decision, moreover start to develop myself as professional person.


I realise that I can't forever being a little kid, who can always get everything easily and don't care bout anything, do the thing I want, walk the way I wish. I could just be irresponsible and refuse all the consequences come after my decision to pursue my study here, I could just give up and go back and everything will be as usual again, I can stay at home, gather with beloved friends, do everything go everywhere as I like, change new dream and chase new goal, but no, even it's very tough for me at first, I just won't ever give up, it's just not me, buddy, now I'm learning to be responsible of my choice, I'm the one who make decision here, so I'm the only one who have the responsible too.
My friend is truly right, just relax and enjoy, now I could feel less burden and stop counting days although I really miss everything.







As Master said: 'The most important time is now' , so I better focus on what I got now, study for my exam, practice well for my practical next term and get the job I aim asap for July internship while the thinking and missing home feeling could be the motivation to put best effort.








Term break holiday is coming soon, so Cheers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment